Community Room Rentals
|To make a rental request, please visit Parma Heights Recreations MyRec Page.
6200 Pearl Road, lower level of the Cassidy Theatre & Community Center
The rooms will not be available on holidays or holiday weekends.
For the duration of the rental, a city staff member (“room host”) will be available and in attendance at the event. Rooms will be set up by the room host prior to the event, as indicated below. Minor changes can be made with permission from the recreation department.
The renter must arrange an appointment with the Recreation Department from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday to discuss your event and arrangements.
- You will have access to the room for 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after the rental time for set up and tear down. This extra time is free of charge, if more time is taken, the deposit will be forfeited.
- You will have access to a refrigerator, microwave, and sink. Oven use is not permitted. The kitchen space is shared between all renters at any given time.
- Alcohol is permitted with approval. A request to serve alcohol must be submitted to and approved by the Safety Director before a rental contract is signed. If serving alcohol, you must hire an off-duty police officer through the Parma Heights Police Department for a fee of $35-50/hour, paid directly to the officer. The officer must be present 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after the event. After your request to serve alcohol has been approved, schedule a police officer by calling 440.884.9606. An officer must be requested at least three weeks in advance if no officer is available, alcohol will not be permitted.
- A cancellation notice is required 72 hours before the start of your event, or the rental fee will be retained. If all rental terms and conditions are met, your deposit check will be destroyed unless other arrangements have been made.
- Restrictions include no balloons, no confetti, or glitter decorations; No alcoholic beverages are to be served or sold on-premises. At its sole discretion, the City may provide written permission to serve alcohol—no Gambling of any kind.
No rental is held until a deposit is made and the recreation department approves a signed contract. Full payment is due two weeks before the event date, if the event date is on the weekend, then the deposit is to be made the prior weekday. If payment is not made, the rental will be canceled.
Room A: Maximum Capacity (50 standing, 35 Seated)
The rental fee is $75 per hour
Room B: Maximum Capacity (100 standing, 75 seated)
The rental fee is $125 per hour
*Non- Residents pay an extra flat $50 fee.
City of Parma Heights
City of Parma Heights
6281 Pearl Road
Parma Heights, Ohio 44130
Monday - Friday
9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.