Parma Heights Businesses Open for Carry-Out: LIST
Responsible ReStartOhio: Sector Specific Operating Requirements includes personal services (hair salons and barber shops as well as restaurants and bars).
APRIL 30, 2020 Stay Safe Ohio Order
The stay-at-home order is in effect through May 31, 2020 and gatherings are still limited to ten (10) people.
The following link outlines what is still CLOSED
Guidelines for Re-opening
STAY AT HOME ORDER allows you to perform essential functions:
- For your health: to see your doctor, get prescriptions, visit and emergency clinic, etc.
- For necessary supplies and services: YOU CAN GO SHOPPING for groceries, to pick up food from take out, to get supplies for your home, your pet or your car.
- For outdoor activity: to walk, hike, bike, and run but please note that playgrounds are closed
- For work: essential jobs that provide products and services. See order here: Stay At Home Order
- To take care of others: to care for or transport family members, friends, or pets. Includes being able to attend a wedding or funeral.
Amended Stay At Home Order 4/2/20
Until further notice, the following are cancelled:
- All public meetings
- Activities and transportation at the Senior Center
- Recreation programs
- Activities at the Cassidy Theatre and in the community rooms
- Overnight parking ban
- Mayor’s Court
- Police Citizens Academy
- Special Events
For everyone’s safety, please practice social distancing.
COVID-19 Coronavirus Information
Ohio Department of Health
Hotline: 1.888.4.ASK.ODH (7 days/wk 9am-8pm)
CDC Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Cuyahoga County Board of Health: https://www.ccbh.net/
Hotline to report non-essential businesses: 216.403.1863
Daily briefing M-W-F at 8:45am LIVE on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ccbh.net/