From Destination Cleveland, a private non-profit convention and visitors' bureau whose mission
is to drive economic impact and stimulate community vitality for the Cleveland area through memorable
leisure, convention and business travel experiences.
The city is encouraging restaurants in Parma Heights to agree to Destination Cleveland's CLEAN COMMITTED campaign and follow the recommended safe practices, developed in partnership with our region’s healthcare experts at Cleveland Clinic, The MetroHealth System,University Hospitals and the Cuyahoga County Board of Health. Each participating restaurant will receive a complementary CLEAN COMMITTED Business Kit; which includes:
- CLEAN COMMITTED window cling to hang on the front door of their business
- CLEAN COMMITTED poster to display in their business
- CLEAN Kits to distribute to their patrons, which include individually sealed packages containing three PURELL SINGLES® Advanced
- Hand Sanitizer Packets, a paper mask and recommended practices to follow when out in the community.
- To agree to be CLEAN COMMITTED and obtain their complimentary Business Kit, restaurants can visit:https://www.thisiscleveland.com/clean-committed/business.
- They will need their State of Ohio Food Service Operations license number or State of Ohio Retail Food Establishment license number to complete the form to redeem their kit. If they have questions, they can email email@example.com.
Destination Cleveland appreciates your support in moving our region forward from this public health and
economic crisis. When customers see our businesses and communities are CLEAN COMMITTED, they’ll know we’re working together to do our part.
Click here for the Guide to PPP Loan Forgiveness from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
The Second Round of Small Business Stabilization Funding is Ongoing
Click here for details.